The programme consists of compulsory modules which cover sports injury; lower limb; upper limb; head, neck and spine; advanced sports injury, exercise physiology, health and physical activity and research methods. You can choose one option from rehabilitation of sports injuries or team and event medicine. The programme focuses on the prevention and treatment of sports injuries in particular.
- Exploring patient care before, after and during surgery, our Anesthesiology books and journals cover topics from obstetric and surgical anesthesia, to pain management and critical care medicine.
- We have over 25 years’ experience of driving forward research to improve health, well-being and wealth.
- Country-specific information, including details of when UCL representatives are visiting your part of the world, can be obtained from the International Students website.
- An alumni network and virtual learning environment will continue support of MSc graduates beyond their time in Oxford.
- Our scientists translate their expertise into many spheres