The College specialises in courses that enable our graduates to make a real difference to the world around them. Course fees cover your teaching as well as other academic services and facilities provided to support your studies. Unless specified in the additional information section below, course fees do not cover your accommodation, residential costs or other living costs. They also don’t cover any additional costs and charges that are outlined in the additional information below. You will have access to the Knowledge Centre, the Cairns Library and the Radcliffe Science Library.
- Inflammation Research and Translational Medicine Driving scientific innovation and discovery for diagnosis, treatment, and management of cardiovascular disease, inflammatory and immune disorders, microbial resistance, and cancer.
- For a comprehensive list of the funding opportunities available at UCL, including funding relevant to your nationality, please visit the Scholarships and Funding website.
- Learn in facilities which mirror real-life clinical situations, and
… Read More
The programme consists of compulsory modules which cover sports injury; lower limb; upper limb; head, neck and spine; advanced sports injury, exercise physiology, health and physical activity and research methods. You can choose one option from rehabilitation of sports injuries or team and event medicine. The programme focuses on the prevention and treatment of sports injuries in particular.
- Exploring patient care before, after and during surgery, our Anesthesiology books and journals cover topics from obstetric and surgical anesthesia, to pain management and critical care medicine.
- We have over 25 years’ experience of driving forward research to improve health, well-being and wealth.
- Country-specific information, including details of when UCL representatives are visiting your part of the world, can be obtained from the International Students website.
- An alumni network and virtual learning environment will continue support of MSc graduates beyond their time in Oxford.
- Our scientists translate their expertise into many spheres
… Read More