The Say So hitmaker looked incredible for the lavish bash as she teased a glimpse of her toned torso in a racy black bra. H.E.R., 23, heated up the 2021 Billboard Music Awards when she hit the red carpet in a sparkling jumpsuit decorated with spangles. The 2021 Billboard Music Awards kicked off with a fun-filled live performance by DJ Khaled, who was joined by H.E.R. and Migos to sing their hit We’re Going Crazy.
- The retro-inspired swirly shades are giving usPoolside Daze– thanks, King Kylie.
- Instead, it’s all about song sales, radio airplay, streaming, touring and even social engagement.
- Sign up for exclusive newsletters, comment on stories, enter competitions and attend events.
- Prince has proved to be one of the most enduring acts in pop music over the last 35 years, having sold over 100 million albums.
- Then, some fans were disappointed on Wednesday when a statement from Billboard