Gather at intimate tables with friends, dance late into the evening and fall into sumptuous sofas to soak up the magic. All levels of Arts Award involve a degree of participation, reflection and gathering evidence appropriate to the level. Evidence can be provided by children and young people in a wide range of formats including written evidence and/or illustrations; blogs; social media; audio and visual recording; as well as Makaton, signs and symbols. We offer free resources to support evidencing Arts Award, and centres can develop their own methods.
Nestled between the trees you will find independent practitioners offering traditional and non-traditional treatments to relax, cure and revitalise. Get even closer to the artists from the music stages, gaining insight into their culture as we invite them to cook their favourite dishes cdoass.com from home, interspersed with enlightening conversations and a little music. Accomplished young musicians will find that Arts Award develops leadership skills and encourages wider exploration of the world of live and recorded music, music training and a wide range of careers.
What does Arts Award offer music educators?
Thanks to our Supporters, we can support artists, our team and the global community of writers and creatives who make Crack Magazine. Support today to keep Crack independent, and get a host of music-related benefits in return. The Presteigne Festival takes place each August, with six music-filled days spanning the Bank Holiday period. Youth Music’s vision is that life-changing music-making is available to all children and young people. Every year, Youth Music funds around 300 projects nationwide, supporting more than 80,000 children and young people to make music and develop their skills with a strong focus on reaching children and young people most in need. In Harmony In Harmony is a national programme that aims to inspire and transform the lives of children, using the power and disciplines of ensemble music-making.
- Arts Council England worked with the music education sector to facilitate the development of a qualification for music educators and musicians who are involved in musical learning activities for children and young people.
- Ten Pieces also collaborates with more than 260Ten Pieces Championsacross the UK, includingMusic Education Hubs, music services,Bridge Organisationsand art organisations.
- He worked with on-site creative partners in screen-printing and photography, in addition mentoring current students in our classrooms.
- Each activity is led by an artist or specialist in their field and offers different ways to get creative with classical music.
- Each year Marden House in Calne hosts an impressive Open Art Exhibition, presenting the works of predominantly local Artists.
Deal Music & Arts has been bringing the best in arts and culture to East Kent for nearly 40 years, and in that time we have welcomed many of the world’s greatest artists. Over those years, we have evolved from a summer festival to a year-round organisation that maintains that vibrant festival and supports a series of education programmes. We are very proud to benefit the cultural life and local economy of East Kent.
Create Music launches as joint music education service for the South East
The activities are easy to follow and do not require any specialist knowledge or equipment. Each activity is led by an artist or specialist in their field and offers different ways to get creative with classical music. The BBC website offers free creative and musical activities for children, just follow the links below to the web pages from the BBC website. Every year we award up to nine arts scholarships to students who demonstrate ability, passion, commitment and potential in any art form.