Learn how to download videos from Instagram easily and practically, even without additional applications. Here is an Instagram tutorial that the plataform team has compiled for you.
instagram reels video download can be a solution for those of you who want to enjoy content without fear of running out of quota. However, until now Instagram has not launched a feature to download photos and videos.
Users cannot download photos or videos on Instagram, either from the application or directly from the website.
This is Instagram’s effort to respect and protect the privacy rights of its users so that they feel safe and comfortable.
Instagram has now developed many features, such as photos and videos, to various camera filters that users can use.
So how do you download videos from Instagram?
Here’s how to download videos from Instagram that HiTekno.com has summarized for you.
Another site that can also be used to download Instagram videos is Igram.io. Here are the steps.
• Open the “Instagram” application on your cellphone.
• How to download videos from Instagram without an application after that, select the video you want to download, then copy the video link by clicking the “three dots” in the upper right corner, then select “Copy Link”.
• Go to the igram.io site or go to “Here” and enter the “video link” you copied into the column provided.
• How to download Instagram videos without an application, then click “Download” and the video download process will start.
The next site that can also be used as a recommendation for downloading videos on Instagram is Instadownloader.co. Here’s how to download Instagram videos without an application with Instadownloader.co
• Open “Instagram” on your smartphone.
• Then find the video you want to download and copy the video link by clicking the “three dots” in the upper right corner and selecting “Copy Link”.
• How to download Instagram videos without the next application, open the instadownloader.co site or open “Here” and you enter “video link” into the existing video column.
• How to download Instagram videos without the next application, you click “Download” and the video download process begins.
• Select the video you want to download from Instagram
• Click Copy Link on the Instagram video you want
• Open your browser and enter old gramsave.com
• Paste the link that you copied earlier in the link column, then press ok/enter
• If you have you will get a view like this. Then click Download
• You will be directed to a new tab containing the video you want to download. Click the three dots in the lower right corner and click Download. Wait a moment and the video will be available on your cellphone.
That’s how to download videos from Instagram without additional applications. Easy is not the Instagram tutorial above?